Re: SPEC: Iris hermona

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPEC: Iris hermona
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:40:05 -0800

Thanks for posting the I. hermona photos. For a second I was irritated about
how long it took to receive them on my slow dial up connection. When I saw
them, I was delighted and the file size was absolutely no problem.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762