Re: Iris lactea

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris lactea
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 08:36:20 -0700

I bought the Canon EOS D60. It is a low-end professional
camera so it is a bit pricey, but it does take great pictures.
It is just a camera body and takes standard Canon lenses
designed for 35mm cameras. The 6 megapixel images are
a bit overkill form most uses; I was able to make
12x18 inch prints of the Iris lactea and Deep Magic
pictures and they look great. In theory, even 16x24 inch
prints would look passable, but my printer isn't that wide.

I would have to say that this time I bought what "I want"
as opposed to just what "I need".

Eleanor Cecchini wrote:

> What kind of camera did you get, Ken?  I'm still trying to decided which one
> I need, as opposed to the one I want!
> El, near Winnipeg
> Manitoba, Canada Z3
> MIS & DIS Display Garden