[PHOTO] Re: Re: PHX Show Winners | Mon, 8 Apr 2002 00:08:42" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: PHX Show Winners

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: PHX Show Winners
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 22:08:13 -0700

Sandy,

Hopeful!!!  It looks like the beginning of a beautiful clump.  The rhizomes are nice and fat and look very mature.

Concertina is a nice looking iris.

Personally, I think they should have named this iris Candy Rock and should have named their Candy Rock as Concertina.  Concertina looks like candy.  Candy Rock looks sophisticated.  Of course, I don't know the reasons why either is named what they are.

Attached is a picture of Candy Rock photographed last weekend and Concertina photographed last year.

Patrick