[PHOTO] Arils and MDBs | Mon, 8 Apr 2002 08:40:03" />

[PHOTO] Arils and MDBs

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Arils and MDBs
  • From: doris1434@juno.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 07:22:02 -0600

The trio of PERSIAN PADASHAH is not the best picture. Between the angle
of the sun and the 30 mph wind that was blowing . . .
PUNK is Sooo cute! I couldn't resist getting a shot of her little horn!!
(Good thing no one was taking a picture of me taking a picture of PUNK -
laying on ones belly in the dirt is . . .undignified!!)
        Those little round balls visible in the background are those
*&%*#$ china-berry seeds. Lovely tree but oh so messy. Those things are
real ankle turners!

Doris Elevier
USDA 7b, Sunset 11
El Paso, TX