Re: OT: Garden Guests

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: Garden Guests
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:15:02 EDT

Hi Dana,
       She's so pretty...what kind of bird?    I have visitors to my beds that are much less desirable...fire ants.    I think they have warped my Jet Black rz I got from Superstition last year.    Horrible creatures!

Janet Natale who didn't get near as much rain as she needed
zone 8 of SC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!