Re: Clear Creek

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Clear Creek
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:22:08 -0700

I would agree with you about Clear Creek. I planted a bunch of new medians
last fall. There are several that I don't particularly like. Clear Creek is
likely to be the successor in the vacated space.
I am not fond of the old fashioned brownish haft veining and consider it a
fatal flaw. However haft veining in a nice clear color complimentary to the
falls I think is great.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road