[PHOTO] Re: Spuria Pictures Needed | Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:39:56" />

[PHOTO] Re: Spuria Pictures Needed

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Spuria Pictures Needed
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:32:36 -0700

I have attached 4. I have about 12 more moderate quality. I will send them
in batchs or if you want them immediately let me know offline and I will
send the batch offline.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road