Re: In need of D-Camera advice

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] In need of D-Camera advice
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:47:58 -0700

One problem can be too much direct sunlight. If that is a problem, shot when
overcast or early/late in day. You can also buy a diffuser. The one I have
is like one of those windshield sun shades that you twist to fold up. The
fabric is a white cloth that lets some light through.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762