Re: In need of D-Camera advice

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] In need of D-Camera advice
  • From: "Francesca R. Thoolen" <irisgirl@attbi.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:43:55 -0700

Vicki, I have an Olympus D490 Zoom which is basically the same operation. I
,too, have on occasion, gotten overexposed photos. I found as Harold
suggested to try an overcast day if you have a choice. I know sometimes one
does not have that choice if the plant won't wait. Have you tried to enhance
the colors with a software program?  I have one, if you don't, which I
downloaded as free shareware and I am very happy with it. It allows you to
do many things with a photo file. Let me know.