Re: camera advice

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: camera advice
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:50:44 -0400

This is the blind leading the blind, but with my cheapo digital camera,
to keep it from overexposing light colored irises, I put a sheet of
white poster board (leaning it against an upside down plastic trash can)
as a backdrop.  That way the dumber than me camera can tell that light
yellow isn't as white as the backdrop & it seems to figure out what to
do about it.  I haven't a clue how it knows, but it seems to work.

Linda Mann

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.