Re: In need of D-Camera advice

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] In need of D-Camera advice
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:30:44 -0700

If you camera has an exposure adjustment, try reducing your exposure.
What is probably happening is the camera is setting the exposure based
on an average brightness of the subject which ends up overexposing the
yellow falls. You could shift to "Spot" metering and set that on the
falls, or decrease the exposure setting.

craigiris@ipns.com wrote:
> Hello,
> Attached is a Digital photo of an MDB which has yellow falls with
> redish
> brown edges (a plic). I have taken several photos and they always come
> out looking like the falls have a large white area. they actually are
> solid yellow. Any sugestions on how I can get the true color would
> greatly be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Vicki
>                        [Click Here!]