[PHOTO] help! | Sat, 20 Apr 2002 18:14:42" />

[PHOTO] help!

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] help!
  • From: "David & Sally Keller" <sdkeller@fcc.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:09:59 -0400

In my newly created iris bed, some of the rizomes put up twisted and stunted looking fans this spring.
Can anyone tell me if this is a disease or can it be weather related. We have had a very hot Spring and little presipitation.
The top, center leaves in the fan appear to be caught or stuck in the leaf along side.
Thanks in advance for any input.
Sally Keller
SE NY State
Zone 6B