[PHOTO] Blooming Yesterday 1 | Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:44:22" />

[PHOTO] Blooming Yesterday 1

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Blooming Yesterday 1
  • From: Jelcy <jelcy.romberg@verizon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:41:13 -0500

Dallas Iris Society Show is today.  Don't know the results yet, but took a few
photos of nice bloomers which we had in our yard yesterday.  We have had several
lovelies the past few weeks but I leave the house at 6:45 a. m.  Not a good time to
take photos.  The past two weeks I have ot been home before sunset and last weekend
it rained and rained and rained...
We are two weeks behind our normal bloom cycle here, according to a horticulturist
at the Dallas Arboretum.  I can see this by the dates of the same rhizomes which I
photographed last year and/or the year before.  In some instances some of my blooms
are a month behind last year.
On the bright side, our Good Day Sunshine has been constantly reblooming since
October.  We have had new blooms on it almost every other to every third week all
winter long.  It is blooming like mad this weekend as well.
I threw in two photos of Spirit World to show what a dab of Round Up can do even
when you bend over backwards to be VERY careful.  It is pretty in it's own warped
way, tho, isn't it?
Just for good measure, I threw in two unknown IB's.  For an embarrassing reason
I won't go into, I cannot identify about 80% of my IB's, BB's, or SDB's.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.