Re: Best Seedling SFVIS

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Best Seedling SFVIS
  • From: Kitty Johnston <kitty@ojai.net>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:48:44 +0000

That is a very fancy one.  COngratulations.  It is so full.

I will try to make that show next time.  It is the closest to me, I think.
Kitty in Ojai, CA

Randy Squires wrote:

 I won best seedling with this at the San Fernando Valley Iris Society Spring Show.(Happy Bride x Lavender Queen) x Flute Enchantee) X (Mesmerizer x Godsend)4 of these are spaceagers and you can see the flounces are getting pretty big.This was taken by a friend using an Olympus C700 Ultra Zoom Digital Camera  10x optical zoomfrom about 4 feet away.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor