Re: A pretty pink iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] A pretty pink iris
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:39:58 EDT

Hi,
     This might be Vanity. Vanity is budding in my garden, but we have been
having a heat wave (80's for a week) & now we are back below normal this
morning at 35 degrees F.
     By the way, where are you.
     I am in zone 5/6, Lexington, Kentucky. My SDB's are blooming & my IB's
are starting & one MTB, Fakirs Fire, is blooming. Even some TB's are budding,
Vanity, Pagan's Dance, Corn Harvest, Queen Dorothy, Eagle's Flight
     Annette Milch

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.