Re: A pretty pink iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] A pretty pink iris
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:48:06 -0700

Hi,  I noticed that my Vvanity has a almost white beard.  That pic. that was
sent in , if I remember right was a pink bearded pink.  She had a keeper as
far as I was concerned, even without a name. It was beautiful. Bonnie in Ca.
where I have hundreds in bloom, heat today 87, will see what I have
tomarrow!!  Good Day to everyone.