Re: help!

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: help!
  • From: "lmmunro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:47:52 -0000

Some of mine look that way. We had very variable temperatures this
spring...very warm, then freezing, then 90+, then very cold, so I
would agree it is temperature related. Never saw it before, but
happened in new beds...they are not dead, and I would think it is
temporary.

Laetitia
 v--- In iris-photos@y..., "David & Sally Keller" <sdkeller@f...>
wrote:
> Question?
> In my newly created iris bed, some of the rizomes put up twisted
and stunted looking fans this spring.
> Can anyone tell me if this is a disease or can it be weather
related. We have had a very hot Spring and little presipitation.
> The top, center leaves in the fan appear to be caught or stuck in
the leaf along side.
> Thanks in advance for any input.
> Sally Keller
> SE NY State