Re: HYB Seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB Seedling
  • From: "albee703" <alhbee@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:38:51 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@w...> wrote:
> Hi, Folks,
> The most promising seedling I've seen this year is from the
wildest, widest cross I ever made.  I planted the seeds, but, not
liking the cross, I didn't take care of the babies.  Only two
survived.  One was a poor as I expected, but take a look at the other
one.  > Francelle Edwards   Glendale, AZ   Zone 9

Francelle;  Very pretty and with good increase. It should be
introduced. It appears to be in the EW color range but without EW's
finicky habits.  Tough love pays off!

Al Bullock
Z7 No Va

Buy Stock for $4