Re: I need some help with identification

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] I need some help with identification
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 05:16:58 -0700

I thought others would have responded by now. Two of my customers were very
successful in finding acceptable quality images of almost everything they
purchased by internet searching. If you did some searching and then asked
for what you could not find, I think that would be more than consistent with
the purpose of this group. If you haven't visited Leota's Iris Garden web
site yet, it has a number of good quality photos. You can find Leota's and
many others through the AIS links page on irises.org.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762