Re: What's blooming

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] What's blooming
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:56:08 -0700

Hi Randy,  That is funny you ask that question because I was wondering the same thing.  Mine is a first time bloom so I thought maybe that was why it had the extra fall.  The Schrieners catalog show it the same way so maybe it grows that way.  I have an iris called Full House that has Five of each, Have a great Spring,  Bonnie