[PHOTO] Re: What's blooming | Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:43:17" />

[PHOTO] Re: What's blooming

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] What's blooming
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:47:25 -0700

The compression is about 20 to 1. The size is 324 pixels square by 75 dpi..
I apologize for not giving the name and basic registration info. It is Age
of Innocence by Fred Kerr (94).

As long as I  am sending an email to the group, I should include an image.
This is Amadora by R Nichol (92).

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road