Re: Digest Number 1001

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Digest Number 1001
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:01:10 +1000

Harold wrote:

>I know of only one way to filter the transmissions from this list without
>adversely impacting my other uses of email and that is to drop the list. I
>will have to give that option serious consideration.

Another way is to receive the list in digest. I just scan through the
messages, and if there is something I want to see, I go look in the mallorn
archives. The photo you are refering to was going to take up 4X the size of
my screen, and didn't even start to down load in the first minute, so I just
went on to the next message.
Thanks Randy for sending the smaller version, and thanks Harold for your
lovely photos. I have really been enjoying all the Arilbred photos too.
Thanks also Harold for attatching a photo to an e-mail that would have
otherwise just been comment. This is a photo list and often it seems to be
just another iris-talk list. I don't come here often as my scanner is out of
action, and my irises aren't blooming.
Cheers, Jan in Oz

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.