Re: IAW1 (OGB)

Roberto,

Congratulations.  I'm assuming that the cross of SHEIK X FOCUS would
have produced both 1/4 breds and 1/2 breds had you been able to
germinate several seeds from this cross.

I guess that the seedling that you used as the pod parent for ESTHER THE
QUEEN was a 1/2 bred and not a 1/4 bred because of it's fertility.

Maybe you just got lucky with a semi fertile 1/4 bred since the pod
produced only one seed ? Is IAW1 seedling pod fertile ?  Just curious.

By the way, your Italian neighborhood reminds me very much of some of
the Italian communities here in Montreal.

Chris
Montreal

> Roberto Marucchi wrote:
>
> IAW1 : ( Sheik (OGB) x Focus (TB) ) X Esther the Queen (OGB)
>
> This is my hybrid , he isn't very handsome , but great for me ,
> because sprouted from the only one seed gotten from this cross.
>

> Roberto Marucchi
> ITALY

>                   Name: IAW1.jpg
>    IAW1.jpg       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>               Encoding: base64

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.