[PHOTO] Requesting Information | Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:38:18" />

[PHOTO] Requesting Information

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Requesting Information
  • From: thomasb1230@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:38:13 -0500

Dear Folks,
    I am requesting some information please.  I have attached photos of an Iris which last year were the same.
(They are the same 2 Iris from different angles.) This year the Iris on the left mutated.  They are planted side-by-side
with some Dutch Iris planted approximately 10 feet away.  No other type of Iris is nearby.
   Could this be just a fluke of nature or has a new plant developed.  I love Iris, but am not a gardener and don't
know the technical terms related to Iris.  I think the Iris on the right is a bearded Iris where as the Iris on the left
looks somewhat like a Dutch Iris.
   Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Tom

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor