Re: Re: requesting information

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: requesting information
  • From: storylade@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:48:22 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/2002 6:31:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
janclarx@hotmail.com writes:

<< I believe they are the same iris, and one has had a
 dose of roundup. >>

I agree with Jan.  This looks like a classic case of roundup poisioning.  The
good part is that the condition is temporary and the iris will recover.

Betty from BG KY USA Zone 6

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.