Old South Show- Butterfly Tent

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Old South Show- Butterfly Tent
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:47:46 EDT

Mississippi State University erected a butterfly tent at the Old South Iris
Show and distributed butterfly information. Live and preserved butterfly
specimens were on display. Following the judging, some of the butterflies
were released and hovered around the flowers. Tent provided entertainment for
both visiting children and adults. And of course me. I think the butterflies
judged my entries best of show but others still argue.

Bill Burleson 7a/b

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.