Re: seedling imcs1

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] seedling imcs1
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:57:49 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda Mann" <lmann@volfirst.net>

> I hope I shrank this file enough - still trying to figure out how to
> make my software do what I want.
>
> This is the rebloomer.  Stumpy little thing has not enjoyed the weather
> this spring.  :-(

Linda,

Beautiful baby! I like the sprinkling of white around the beard. So... ya
gonna introduce it?

Try shooting for either a measurement of 300 x 300 or a size no more than 50
kb. Either should give a good sized photo that'll send easily and will fit
on a screen nicely.

Christy

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.