Re: Polymer Photograph

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Polymer Photograph
  • From: "doris1434" <doris1434@juno.com>
  • Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 00:26:09 -0000

Hi Al, Thanks for letting me know - I forgot about checking the
archives . . How do you purchase your crystals? In what quanity? And
from whom?
Perhaps we could get together on Iris-talk and discuss our
experiences with them for others to learn about. . . for me here in
El Paso, they are indispensible!
Doris Elevier

> Hi Doris
>
> I went to the archives and the picture came up without a problem.
> Since we have had droughts and water shortages I use water crystals
> extensively.
>
> I use the arhives since it eliminates the extra frames.
>
> Al Bullock
> Z7 No va

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.