[PHOTO] IB SA | Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:50:45" />

[PHOTO] IB SA

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] IB SA
  • From: "Mike Sutton" suttons@lightspeed.net
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:49:49 -0800

A couple of years ago we decided to work for a nice IB SA plic.  It has been
harder than anticipated.  This one is kind of nice, very consistent with the
horns and it has great branching for an IB.  Looks like a mini Apollo One
with a little yellow on the shoulders.
Chanted X Apollo One
2 branches, spur, terminal 7 to 8 buds.
Mike