Re: NOID help, please.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] NOID help, please.
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:15:10 EST

In a message dated 4/4/2003 4:29:50 PM Central Standard Time, IrisLady@comcast.net writes:

Can't even guess Bill. Sorry.  Is it a TB?

Yes, it is a TB. I should have stated so in my initial post. I vaguely recall the name as being perhaps foreboding, ominous, risque, obscene, sacrilegious, weird, inappropriate, sinister, or implicative in the initial impression it left.... Hummm... the mind is a terrible thing to waste...... Hummm....... some minds are wastelands.

Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society
My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds.- Mel Weldon
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor