Re: Wild Jasmine

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Wild Jasmine
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 21:14:56 -0600

That's all the encouragement I need Margie ;) I have another set ready to post. I used Ulead's PhotoImpact v4.2. It's not a new program but I used the one-click smartsaver feature in it which changes the image to a gif format. I just wanted to be sure it would post for everyone. I know how infuriating it can be to receive something that doesn't open.