[PHOTO] unknown pink TB | Sat, 5 Apr 2003 21:25:10" />

[PHOTO] unknown pink TB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] unknown pink TB
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 21:29:36 -0600

This is a pink iris I bought in a collection either from SpringHill or Breck's before I knew better. I also didn't know to mark them so I would know who they were later. There were four pink iris in the brochures and none of them seem to be the right iris.
Hurricane Lamp
New Dawn
Touch of Mint
Beverly Sills
This iris grows tall, 40", increases well and blooms reliably, but it is such a disappointment when it opens. The stem is weak and the flower has no substance.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image