[PHOTO] Garden Pictures | Sun, 6 Apr 2003 14:05:52" />

[PHOTO] Garden Pictures

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Garden Pictures
  • From: John Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 12:07:37 -0700

In the foreground a Montemorency Cherry, next a Tartarian, then a
liliac. to the left beyond the cherries some of our raised beds.

In the foreground our Arilbred bed (say that three times fast). To the
right two raised beds of two years pla

To the right two raised beds of (smaller) one year plants

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending: