[PHOTO] Re: Re: Other Seedlings | Sun, 6 Apr 2003 16:23:09" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: Other Seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: Other Seedlings
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 14:17:57 -0700

 <irischapman@netscape.net> writes:
> For some reason evertime I click on your photo I get "Document not
> found"" I get to see them ok when they are attached to MV's
> comments.
I guess the embedded pictures don't work for everyone, sorry.
I'll try regular attachments.
The first picture is 2K-73-2 (has more of the Jurassic Park influence)
Second picture, 2K-73-M (which I hesitated to send because it is the last
just beginning to open and looks like it has small standards) but it
shows the diversity
one can get from the same cross, this showing more of the Cast A Spell
Both are from Cast A Spell X Jurassic Park, I'm finding it fun to use
stuff because you never know what you'll get with his colors and their

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!