Re: Garden Pictures

In a message dated 4/6/2003 8:03:17 PM Central Daylight Time, BigAlligator@aol.com writes:

Thinking garden photos, but here is a look at one part of the garden
areas.

Beautiful! If I took a shot wide angle like that around here you would see that I do not mow, the dogs drag up stuff, the weed eater shreds stuff, I keep too much junk and too many junk cars. Guessin' God knew all this when he told me I ought to get a zoom lens with micro mode.

Very appealin', Mark. Makes me want to go on a picnic. Be proud!

Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor