[PHOTO] SPEC: Iris atrofusca | Mon, 7 Apr 2003 03:27:20" />

[PHOTO] SPEC: Iris atrofusca

Hi all,

This is finally the beginning of the second part of my photos shot during my
recent Israel trip.

I was shown Iris atrofusca near the city of Beer Sheva in southern Israel. This
particular habitat is located alongside a major road and, in fact, includes
plants that had to be saved from destruction by the road construction a few
meters away.

It was in nearly full bloom around March 10.