Re: Luminata Seedling - Randy

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Luminata Seedling - Randy
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 22:17:28 -0700

<Randy, Do you have a photo of your Luminata seedling?  What did you cross yours with?
Since I still use film, I have to wait until I finish the roll and have it developed.
The cross is Skipalong X Fancy Woman
Next year I hope to see Fancy Woman X High Master.
Keith Keppel will have his first High Master seedlings blooming this year.
Tomorrow I decided I'd better get a picture of a bright yellow seedling with
purple polka dots, just random dots and only 3-5 per fall, but I've never
seen anything like it. Now to work on the plaid pattern : )

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor