Re: TB Kelat Skies

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Kelat Skies
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:53:38 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/03 3:30:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
corgilover@wi.rr.com writes:

<< Yessir!  That's Kelat Skies - which has yet to bloom for me. I'm
 keeping my fingers crossed for this year. >>

Pat,
     KELAT SKIES (Slade, 1983) should do very well for you.  It was
hybridized near Cynthiana, KY and when I lived in Lexington, KY, it held up
very well under extremes of temperature, as well as dryness and wetness.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida, USA
USDA Zone 8b        Sunset Zone 28

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/2gGylB/TM