TB Kelat Skies

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB Kelat Skies
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:07:10 -0500

Th clump is almost 3 times as big as last year.  I'm hoping it's
pretty.  I bought it two years ago off of Ebay (gasp) from a seller
located in Kentucky.  We shall see how it does this year.

   KELAT SKIES (Slade, 1983) should do very well for you.  It was
> hybridized near Cynthiana, KY and when I lived in Lexington, KY, it held up
> very well under extremes of temperature, as well as dryness and wetness.
>
> Mark A. Cook

Thanks Mark, for that bit of history.
--
Pat Mitchell
corgilover@wi.rr.com

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YKLNcC/oEZFAA/i5gGAA/2gGylB/TM