Re: New Member CULT: ABs and OH

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] New Member CULT: ABs and OH
  • From: "Deb" petrie@mts.net
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 08:39:01 -0500

Hi all,

I'm new to this group and have been lurking for a while and enjoying all the pics. These two have prompted me to come out of lurkdom to enquire as to where I might find them? I have been growing iris, mostly MDBs and a few TBs for only 3 years and have never seen any like this. I garden in zone 2b in Canada. All help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Deb P. zone 2b Canada