Re: welcome

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: welcome
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:43:46 -0700

 <crook1945@yahoo.com> writes:
>   Hello Everyone : I`m new to the group ,

Hello Darm and welcome to iris-photos.
You'll probably have better success answering your questions
at the iris talk group since this is for photos,
This is how I joined the new iris list after we left the yahoo groups.
The new list is: iris@hort.net   hosted at Mallorn Services.
Actually there are two lists: One for individual messages and one for a
daily digest.
Individual messages:    iris@hort.net
 Daily digest:   iris-digest@hort.net
 You will need to subscribe to one of new lists. Being a member if either
list will allow you to
post messages to iris@hort.net.  Messages sent to iris-digest@hort.net
will appear on iris@hort.net
 To subscribe to the list:
1. From your e-mail program, create a blank message.
2. In the "To:" line, type  majordomo@hort.net
3. In the BODY of the message put:   subscribe iris
Once you send your subscribe message, you will receive back a message
containing an
authorization code. You must reply to that message including only the
authorization code. (The
message contains instructions on how to do this)

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/2gGylB/TM