Re: AB: Kedesh and White Sparrow

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB: Kedesh and White Sparrow
  • From: "Deb" petrie@mts.net
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:25:39 -0500

Hi Chris,
I'm in Manitoba. I don't know what an  AB is so I can't tell you if I have any. I have been concentrating on mostly lilies, hosta and huchera for the last 3 years and don't know much about irises except that I like them and love the way they take to the conditions in my garden. I haven't lost one and I  know I've planted them wrong at times. I'm really learning a lot just reading about them here and I hope to learn more by following the links I'v saved from various posts.
Deb P.
Bdn, MB, Canada
zone 2b