[PHOTO] TB: unknown with mutations | Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:27:17" />

[PHOTO] TB: unknown with mutations

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: unknown with mutations
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:33:33 -0500

Here is an iris that I don't know the name of. It was planted several years ago in between two rocks. Last fall I decide to move it to a better location. I took one of the two fans.Look closely at the two photos. It is two different irises but both have a strange mutation this year. One almost had four falls. They both have one fall/standard that has the peach color on one side and the plicata on the other. One was moved and one wasn't so that isn't the problem. They both bloomed on a very short stem. Did the weather have anything to do with this mutation?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image

JPEG image