Re: Quip second try

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Quip second try
  • From: "nebrjean1027" jms1027@cableone.net
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 00:50:29 -0000

Thanks, Sterling!  Now I'll see if what I had marked as Quip is
indeed the real thing!!! lol  But I may have to wait until next year.
I dug up and transplanted some from a clump that was under a bush
where it hadn't been blooming.  Again, thanks.

Jean

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Sterling Okase <sterling_o@y...>
wrote:
> --- Sterling Okase <sterling_o@y...> wrote:
> > Here is two shots, the first has a quarter to show
> > scale. The second is a good flower shot. Barely any
> > plicata markings but dark style arms that are so
> > typical of plicatas. Very striking.
> >
> > Sterling
> >
> > --- nebrjean1027 <jms1027@c...> wrote:
> > > Does anyone have a picture of Quip. It was
> > > introduced by D. Sindt, in
> > > 1980.

> > Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms,
> > and more
> > http://tax.yahoo.com

> http://tax.yahoo.com

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/2gGylB/TM