RE :Freeze "goose necked" stalks

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE :Freeze "goose necked" stalks
  • From: james jetace1289@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:42:17 -0700 (PDT)

Bill, at least your iris bloomed..These just failed to make the top blooms. I lost about three and Swing & Sway was really hit hard, course it blooms now like there is no tomorrow. Also Crimson Snow was hit. But this was before the sock trick. So thanks again. I passed this trick along, so in this part of NE Texas, we all had white socks hanging out for a few days..No one was brave enough to ask " WHY "
Zone 7B

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor