Re: TB Infernal Fire

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB Infernal Fire
  • From: "kprpkim" kprp@swbell.net
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:41:24 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, james <jetace1289@y...> wrote:
> Another new bloom

I'm so excited! My Infernal Fire is blooming for the first time this
year. I planted it in 2001 and have never seen blooms on it, but this
year it was at least two. Your photos came at a perfect time, thanks!

Kim
St. Louis
zone 7

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YKLNcC/oEZFAA/i5gGAA/2gGylB/TM