[PHOTO] iris guardians | Fri, 18 Apr 2003 20:37:30" />

[PHOTO] iris guardians

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] iris guardians
  • From: james jetace1289@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:37:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hoot & Toot...resident baby Barred Owls. They keep the varmits out of the iris beds, well actually their mom & dad do all the work, they sit and wait like this. This is a hundred year old oak in the front of our home. Up until the bad ice storm, we had Barn Owls, but the trees breaking and etc frightened them away. This is the first time we have seen the babies, it was taken just a few minutes ago.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor