[PHOTO] Mislabeled dark | Sun, 20 Apr 2003 00:21:36" />

[PHOTO] Mislabeled dark

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Mislabeled dark
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 00:20:56 -0500

I have several iris mislabeled in my garden.  I know that has NEVER EVER
happened to any of you and the" Helps" that I have seen the past week or
so are purely coincidental.

If some of you Identification Wizards could help, I would be most grateful.

I have had iris blooming like mad for the past two weeks, but I leave
the house at 6;45 for school and that's not the best time of the day to
snap photos.  The result is that only those that are in good bloom on
weekends get photographed as I get home too late to get good photos.

I will send one other and refrain for a while in the hopes someone will
post something that I can correlate with what I have that is labeled
incorrectly.

Thanx for your help in advance,

Jelcy
Rowlett, Tx.