Re: HIST: Idenification of White Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HIST: Idenification of White Iris
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:23:43 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/2003 11:03:02 AM Central Daylight Time, mcorley@compuserve.com writes:

From my
records, I suspect it is White Spire but could not find an image of it on
the Internet and do not have a picture of it prior to the loss of its

I cannot help with the ID but sure hope someone will. I think this is one I grow tons of here. It is absolutely bullet proof! Plus, those girls doin' white weddins' love using it with bridalwreath (Spiraea x vanhouttei) and curly rattan.

Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor