Re: SDB: Being Busy

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB: Being Busy
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:56:04 -0700

Linda,

Tell me if I'm off here but in comparing images of BEING BUSY and your
seedling (and adjusting for color differences in the cameras):

BB: There's a pale lavender streak at the base of pale yellow standards.
Seedling: Bright clear lemon standards.

BB: Falls appear grape purple with a lilac rim.
Seedling: Falls look reddish brown with a lavender rim lightening to yellow
at the tip.

In addition to being taller it also looks like your seedling has more buds.
:-)

Christy
Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN